John Lennon He was a legend whose work and life continue to inspire generations throughout time. The burgeoning success of Lennon and his band around the world has made the Beatles, and especially him, a hero.
He was aware of how inspiring and influential he had become, and he used that influence to send positive messages to the world. His pro-peace, revolutionary, and aesthetic sound was clearly opposed to any kind of violence, and the adept lyrics and catchy melodies managed to touch the hearts of his fans with their message of peace.
15 John Lennon quotes about love, life and peace
He reached millions, and his music continues to convince people to speak out against what is wrong in society and continue to fight for a better world.
Here are 15 of his most popular john lennon quotes that at all times will make you reflect:
1. “All you need is love.”
2. “We can’t help everyone, but we can all help someone.”
3. “What we have to do is keep hope alive. Because without that we will sink.
4. “If we can’t love ourselves, we can’t fully open ourselves to our ability to love others or our potential to create.”
5. “Happiness is within you, not with someone else.”
6. “Peace is not something you wish for; it’s something you create, something you do, something you are, and something you give away.”
7. “Everything will be fine in the end. If it’s not okay, it’s not the end.”
8. “Life is what happens while you’re busy making other plans.”
9. “Imagine all the people living life in peace. You may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one. I hope that one day you will join us, and the world will be one.
10. “When I can’t sing my heart out, I can only speak my mind.”
11. “You don’t need anyone to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!”
12. “Everything is clearer when you’re in love.”
13. “I think time hurts all heels.”
14. “A mistake is just a mistake; it becomes a mistake when it is not corrected.”
15. “Trying to please everyone is impossible, if you did, you would end up in the middle with no one liking you. You just have to make the decision about what you think is best and do it.”