There are many exercises that we can do while on the floor, the purpose is to reduce abdominal fat, but other muscles that we will work in training are also involved.
Exercises from the floor to get abs free of fat
The classic exercises that can be performed while lying on the floor are, as we all know, the abdominals; however, there is a wide variety that can be made. On the other hand, there is also the hypopressive abdominal exercise, which requires some practice, but is highly effective in reducing abdominal fat.
1. Abdominal vacuum
This technique may be very unknown to many people, but we must know what it consists of to see all its benefits if we want to have the abdomen toned.
The hypopressive abdominals are a respiratory and postural technique based on what is known as abdominal vacuum (abdominal emptiness). Technically, it means sucking the abdomen in. It consists of emptying the lungs and remaining in apnea for a few seconds while opening the rib cage.
With this movement, the diaphragm is stretched, the pelvic viscera are raised, and the abdomen is tensed.
- Lie on your stomach or stand up.
- Straighten your legs, bring them together, put your hands on the sides.
- Exhale all the air in your lungs.
- Tense your abdomen and squeeze it as if you were trying to tuck it under your chest.
- Hold that position between 20 and 60 seconds.
- Return to the starting position.
Note: avoid practicing it after eating.
2.Hollow body held
Lie on your back with your arms extended above your head. With your limbs extended, contract your abdominal muscles and raise your chest until your shoulder blades and legs come off the ground. Hold this position for at least 4 seconds until lowering and repeat.
How to perform reverse crunches to get better results, eliminating abdominal fat.
- Lying on your back on a mat, looking up at the ceiling, fully extend your legs and bend your knees at a 90-degree angle.
- Exhale air through the mouth, pressing the abdomen, raise the hips a little, and bring the knees to the chest.
- Return your hips back to the mat and maintain control; the lower abdominals are the generators of the movement, avoid moving the neck during the exercise.