Our body is a very powerful machine that consists of several vital organs that are responsible for cleaning all the accumulated toxins. These organs are the intestine, liver and kidneys. They filter and expel all organic waste that can cause illness or complications. When this internal purification does not take place, or it is carried out inefficiently, several characteristic symptoms of a body with toxicity begin to appear.
- Decrease, or excessive weight gain.
- Digestive problems.
- Acne lesions on the skin.
- Recurring infections.
The accumulation of toxins or microorganisms inside our body can be the product of metabolic diseases, cancer, prolonged medical treatments, immune deficiency, viral diseases, among others. When you are a healthy, active person and you want to deeply cleanse your body, you must consume detoxifying and purifying products, their frequent intake will make you enjoy enviable health.
Natural smoothies to detoxify the body
In this article we will give you the recipe for 5 natural smoothies so that you can achieve this purpose. Follow them to the letter and you will recover the strength and vitality necessary for an excellent workout. In turn, we share several super useful tips to maintain a healthy and well-exercised body.
1. Tomato Melon Smoothie:
The two ingredients of this rich smoothie are very natural. The properties of the melon are completely diuretic. The tomato, for its part, has vitamin C and minerals that are very necessary for body development.
Add 3 ripe tomatoes and 2 large slices of melon to your blender. You can emulsify with the juice of two oranges. At the end, you will add half a tablespoon of honey to improve the flavor. Consume a glass every morning before breakfast, you can repeat it for 7 days in a row.
2. Pineapple Cucumber Smoothie:
This recipe is highly recommended in diets or detox plans. Obviously because of the wonderful characteristics of both ingredients. Cucumber will deeply hydrate your body while removing accumulated toxic waste.
For its part, the pineapple will fill you with vitamins and minerals, producing a mild diuresis that will finish purifying your entire body. Add 3 slices of pineapple and a medium cucumber to your blender, mix for 5 minutes and serve on an empty stomach. Consume a daily service for a month.
3. Parsley, Spinach, and Orange Smoothie:
This green smoothie will deeply cleanse your body. All its components are purifying and contain high levels of vitamins and minerals. Prepare your recipe by mixing 2 sprigs of parsley, 3 spinach leaves and the juice of 3 oranges in your blender. Let blend for 10 minutes. At the end sweeten with honey. We advise you to drink 1 glass daily for 15 days.
4. Carrot Strawberry Celery Smoothie:
On this occasion we recommend a fun and very effective mix. Carrots have a dose of vitamin D required by the body. For their part, strawberries and celery are loaded with vitamin C, iron and have diuretic effects. You have to mix, 2 small carrots, 5 ripe strawberries and a stalk of celery. You will beat for 10 minutes and at the end serve a glass 2 times a day for 15 days.
5. Lemon Aloe Vera Apple Smoothie:
Aloe vera is a natural plant with purifying and regenerating properties. The lemon acts in the same way due to its large amount of vitamin C. Finally, the apples will eliminate all the toxins that harm your body.
Mix a green apple, the juice of 4 ripe lemons and 3 aloe vera crystals. Beat for 10 minutes, consume a glass daily for 7 days. Your skin will look beautiful and hydrated as well as you will feel a boost of energy after taking it.
Tips for a healthy body
- Take a balanced nutritional plan. Full of natural foods and free of highly processed or sugary products.
- Consume 2 liters of filtered water every day.
- Avoid consuming alcoholic beverages and addictive substances, such as tobacco or other drugs.
- Take natural cleansers once a month.
- Perform your exercise routines, at least 3 times a week.
- Perform monthly health checks through laboratory tests. They will reflect the state your body is in.
- Stay away from sugary drinks, like soda, soda or dark tea, and even diet drinks.
- Do not take medications in excess, as these can damage your liver, if you really need it consult your doctor, but never take medications on your own.
- Green juices will be your great ally to keep your body clean, learn how to prepare green juices in the best way.