There are a large number of conditions that can alter the eye contour areaamong them may be: the pollution of the environment, the dust that accumulates in the air, the number of gestures we make with our faces, the amount of makeup we put on, etc.
The eye contour is always one of the first places in our body show the signs of aging. All this has a reason: and it is that all the expressions that we make with the face have an effect precisely in this area of the eye contour.
Those natural facial expressions are: smiling, squinting, and frowning. This is why it is super important that you take into account some measures that will always work for you to delay wrinkles in that area, try to wear sunglasses when you are going to expose yourself to it, remove makeup very well every night before bed, do not smoke cigarettes, and Apart from applying any cream, remember to also use home remedies since they also provide you with a wide variety of benefits.
The eye contour needs a lot of attention, it must receive daily care to keep it firm as it is an area prone to losing its elasticity. Just as we must take care of it so that that young look lasts over time, and it is to remember that any imperfection in that area means that your look does not look as beautiful as usual. As we know how important it is for you what your eyes reflect, we will tell you how you should protect through natural remedies around your eyes.
How to perform a well-done facial cleansing
But first of all you should always take into account some cleaning tips that you should not forget.
First of all, always try first of all to keep your skin and more than all the skin of the face as clean and hydrated as you can. How can you do it? Always at night before going to sleep, wash your face very well with soap and water, and leave it as clean as possible without the slightest trace of makeup.
After that apply the eye contour cream that you use frequently or some home remedy that you choose from those that are applied at night before going to sleep. Always keep all these cares in mind, since they are basic and essential to protect the area around the eyes.
Natural oils for the eye contour
Homemade tips offer us multiple benefits, since they help you minimize puffiness, lighten dark circles, reduce the appearance of dark circles, protect the skin around the eyes since it is very delicate, and also reduce the appearance of so-called Crow’s feet.
Although home remedies are mostly made with natural ingredients, even so, we must always keep in mind that anyone can be allergic to any of the ingredients, and if so, you should not use it. And since in this case they are remedies to use around the eyes, you should apply them with great caution.
- Apricot oil. We extract oil from the apricot kernel, this oil contains vitamins A and E. It also has minerals and fatty acids, which is why it is super effective in facial care. And it is that it softens, nourishes and helps restore the epidermis.
- Rosehip oil. This oil helps to eliminate or minimize any stain on the skin, it has moisturizing and firming properties. In addition to helping against wrinkles, and all with a soft touch.
- Hazelnut oil. It stabilizes the sebaceous glands, in addition to moisturizing the skin. Since it contains protective substances that quickly penetrate the skin, this is why it is super effective for this area.
- Coconut oil. It is one of the most used oils when it comes to protecting or improving the skin. It contains a large amount of nutrients that provide hydration and luminosity to the skin.
- Sweet almond oil. This oil helps maintain the softness of the skin around the eyes and also gives it shine and freshness. Sweet almond oil has a milder scent than regular almond oil.
- Macadamia oil. Macadamia oil has a high concentration of vitamins that generally contain good fatty acids that provide softness to the skin.