The following carrot juice to promote kidney cleansing is one of the best ways to detoxify and purify the kidneys; Together with cucumber, it becomes a purifying drink for our body.
The importance of cleansing the kidneys
The Kidney Cleanse offers an effective, safe, and all-natural way to support healthy kidney function and helps the body detoxify and purify these vital organs. Many people also like to incorporate many of these recipes into their daily lives to support overall good health.
We recommend always consulting with a doctor before starting to use this or any other form of internal cleansing, whether using natural juices or any other supplement.
If you think you have a kidney problem, have any health or medical issues, or are currently taking any medications, talk to your doctor before doing the cleanse.
While consuming carrot and cucumber juice to boost the kidney cleanse may be minimally invasive, precautions are necessary.
Benefits of kidney cleansing
The most common benefit people report during cleansing is significantly less water retention. Especially in the midsection, feet, ankles, legs and face. Many people notice that their skin looks better, tighter and that it is easier for them to walk and exercise.
Many people doing this cleanse for the first time are surprised to learn how much excess fluid their body used to hold.
These results are not surprising, considering that the kidneys play a key role in eliminating toxins and regulating water balance in the body.
Detoxify your kidneys with carrot and cucumber
The carrot and cucumber juice is an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory drink. In fact, it has become popular throughout the world for its ability to detoxify the body.
Carrots contain a moderate amount of potassium and can be included in a kidney-healthy diet. Its high concentration of essential nutrients helps restore the functions of the excretory organs, being decisive in promoting the elimination of toxins from the blood.
By combining the detoxifying effect of carrots with the diuretic power of cucumber, we can obtain a healthy juice to protect the kidneys against damage caused by excess toxins.
Added to the regular diet can help prevent kidney and urinary complications, reducing the recurrence of some common infections.
How to prepare carrot and cucumber juice?
- 2 carrots.
- 1 cucumber.
- 1 glass of water (200 ml).
- The juice of ½ lemon (optional).
- First, clean the vegetables well, remove the skin and cut them into small cubes to facilitate their blending.
- After chopping them, add them to the blender glass and add a glass of water.
- Then process everything for a few moments, until you obtain a homogeneous juice without lumps.
- Finally, serve it instantly and, if you like, add the juice of half a lemon.
How is this preparation taken?
If your goal is to detoxify the kidneys, drink the juice on an empty stomach for at least 3 weeks in a row.
Also, as a complement to your diet, take it 2 or 3 times a week.
The US Food and Drug Administration recommends that women consume 2 to 2 1/2 cups of vegetables and men consume 2 1/2 to 3 cups of vegetables daily.
- Cupisti, A., Kovesdy, C.P., D’Alessandro, C., & Kalantar-Zadeh, K. (2018). Dietary Approach to Recurrent or Chronic Hyperkalaemia in Patients with Decreased Kidney Function. Nutrients, 10(3), 261. doi:10.3390/nu10030261
- Carrots: Nutrition, Selection, Storage. Fruit & Veggies More Matters. https://www.fruitsandveggiesmorematters.org/carrots. 2008-2018. Accessed February 11, 2018.