Do you know how the tea peel of lemon? It is really delicious! But not only that: this natural drink is also a excellent medicine that can take care of your daily health. When you try it, you won’t be able to stop drinking it.
Its sour, refreshing and revitalizing taste will perfectly improve your well-being. Try the tea recipe from peel of lemon!
Following you will find all the information you need to know about this drink. Do not miss this opportunity and meet her!
Tea with lemon peel and its great advantages
Tea with lemon peel is a traditional medicine in many countries. Drink it in the morning or after dinner, always accompanied by a natural sweetener, such as honey. This golden drink with a slightly sour taste has the following advantages:
- The tea perfectly eliminates gases. As you know, this discomfort occurs especially in the afternoon or after a heavy meal. Every time you experience it, drink a cup of this tea, which will eliminate the annoying swelling in a few minutes.
- This natural remedy works very well for the liver. It reduces inflammation and congestion, and also stimulates the metabolism of enzymes and minerals.
- Lemon peel tea raises alkaline levels in the blood.
- You cannot forget its cleaning properties and prevent the accumulation of liquids.
- Lemon peel tea also has good astringent properties.
- Drinking lemon peel tea regularly strengthens the immune system.
- Avoid colds and flu.
- It has antiseptic effect.
- Eliminates bad breath.
- It allows you to get rid of excess oil from the skin.
- It is a good regulator of blood pressure.
- Tea with lemon peel also helps you lose weight . Eliminates toxins, stimulates metabolism and burns fat.
It is also worth mentioning that the tea with lemon peel will not be so good for you if you suffer from gastritis. Due to the irritated mucous membranes, your stomach can react painfully.
Tea with lemon peel: how to prepare it?
The preparation of a tea using lemon peel seems very simple, however, it has its tricks to get the healthiest drink possible, knowing what we should include, but above all, what we should avoid.
You will need to:
- A liter of water
- Two pieces of lemon with peel
- Lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons of honey (80 grams)
- It’s very simple. At first you need to boil a liter of water.
- When the water is hot, add two pieces of lemon with the skin (after having washed them well).
- Let everything boil and then add the natural lemon juice.
- Let the ingredients sit for another 20 minutes. Then add honey and let stand for 10 minutes.
- After this time, pour the drink into a glass bottle. And leave it in a dark place (outside the fridge).
How to drink this tea?
- You can drink two glasses of lemon peel tea a day or a liter every two days, as you prefer. In this way you will improve the condition of your immune system, avoid colds and flu and cleanse your body. It is better to drink the first glass of tea on an empty stomach, and then wait half an hour for breakfast.
- Drink the next glass after lunch, as this will improve your digestion.
- If you want to lose a few kilos, you can have another glass in the afternoon and another before going to sleep. Along with a healthy and balanced diet, in this way you will cleanse your body of toxins and eliminate excess fat. It is better to do this every other day.
- If you just want to boost your immunity, take care of your liver and improve digestion, all you have to do is drink one or two glasses of tea a day. This simple and tasty drink definitely It will have a very positive effect on your health and the health of your family..