In the world of gardening there is a common enemy. Pesky garden bugs that destroy the harmony of your beautiful garden have been plaguing gardeners for years. With the lack of suitable insect repellents on the market, many gardeners have turned to creating their own homemade insect repellant for natural pest control.
Eliminate garden insects naturally
The limited amount of sprays in stores has been detrimental to the production of quality gardens. But you don’t have to worry anymore! You can now say goodbye to all the problems caused by annoying insects thanks to this recipe that has been adapted to suit your needs.
These are the ingredients you need to use:
- 3 mint stalks with leaves
- 2 small squirts of organic dish soap
- 2 whole heads of garlic, separate the cloves and make sure to peel them
- 2 tablespoons dried cayenne pepper
How to prepare this homemade garden insect repellent?
Follow these instructions to get the best possible results:
- Blend the garlic and mint in a food processor for a few seconds.
- Then transfer the mint-garlic mixture to a pot with 12 cups of water. After that, you can add the cayenne.
- Then boil the water. Once the water has boiled, remove it from the heat and let it sit overnight.
- Strain the mixture into spray bottles, or a garden sprayer, and add two small squirts of dish soap. Then you need to shake the mixture to mix all the ingredients.
No gardener wants to see garden bugs wreaking havoc on a bed full of seedlings and produce. Fortunately, it is possible to keep unwanted visitors away. Since some pesticides can harm the beneficial insects that actually help our plants, try these easy control measures first before resorting to the hard stuff.
How to use the repellent
Before using your new organic spray, be sure to follow these instructions:
- Shake the mixture well before use
- Spray the leaves of affected plants from top to bottom. Do this on a cloudy day, or later in the evening, for best results. This will prevent the plants from getting sunburned after they have been sprayed.
- Wait a couple of days before checking the results. You may only need to spray once, but if you’re not satisfied, spray your garden again.
This organic spray will certainly produce good results. After approximately 4 weeks and 2 applications of this, if necessary, the affected plants will begin to look like new.
Don’t let your garden suffer anymore. Treat it with organic solutions, like this one, which will guarantee better results. Put an end to the damage that pesky garden insects have caused nonstop and in a friendly way with nature.