The holidays are almost here, which means it’s time to start planning what to cook and bake for family gatherings. Holidays are a favorite of those of us who love to bake because it is a time when we can pour our hearts out and let others taste our recipes.
If you are still wondering what to make at your dessert bar for your friends and family, these delicious vanilla cupcakes with coconut cream will satisfy your guests.
The holidays can be tough times to stay healthy; healthy eating seems to go out the window, but it doesn’t have to.
Preparing paleo dishes taste just as good, often even better, than the pre-made foods you’d buy at the store, and when you make them yourself you can have peace of mind knowing you’re following a healthy lifestyle.
These vanilla paleo cupcakes They are gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, and don’t take as long to prepare or bake, making them an easy dessert to make.
This recipe has only 7 ingredients, most of which you probably already have. Your family and friends will love this paleo twist on the classic vanilla muffin.
Gluten-free vanilla cupcakes with coconut cream for paleo diets
Most people are surprised at how good paleo or gluten-free desserts taste and end up wanting more. If you are still thinking about what to make for your friends and family, we are pleased to share with you these delicious and full of flavor paleo vanilla cupcakes and gluten-free, just in time for your vacation.
Ingredients for the bread
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- ⅛ teaspoon baking soda
- 3 large organic eggs
- ¼ cup vegan or regular grass-fed butter
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
Ingredients for the whipped cream icing
- 2 cans of coconut cream – make sure it is not sweetened and do not include the coconut milk
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- In a food processor, combine the coconut flour, salt, and baking soda.
- Add the eggs, butter, honey and vanilla.
- Line a muffin tin with 6 paper bags and add ¼ cup of the mixture to each.
- Bake for 20-24 minutes.
- Chill for 1 hour.
While the vanilla cupcakes are baking/cooling, prepare the frosting and prepare the frosting.
- To make the whipped cream, open the cans of coconut cream and carefully scoop the solidified portion from the top of the can into a bowl. You can discard the leftover liquid or save it to use any way you like.
- Beat the coconut cream with a hand mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add a bit of liquid stevia (you can also add agave syrup) to keep the texture smooth and add sweetness.
- Spread or pour whipped cream over cooled cupcakes and enjoy.