Get rid of frizz without using heat and smooth hair naturally with this homemade hair mask.
Over the years, hair has been the trend in hair styles and achieving it does not have to be a cumbersome process. Generally, we straighten the hair with irons and dryers, but we apply heat to the strands and recover them with difficulty.
Fortunately, the solution to most of our problems is in the kitchen, but many times we don’t know it.
In this article we present a easy homemade face mask to avoid aggressive procedures against the hair. It is advisable to apply it at least twice a month as regenerative hair treatment.
If you are constantly looking to straighten your hair, you can apply this homemade mask every weekend. The idea is to allow the hair to rest and recover from the abuse caused by heat and other chemicals, so don’t disregard this advice.
Homemade hair straightening mask
Taking care of your hair is essential to maintaining your personal aesthetic. There are many types of hair regrowth masks and the applications are really helpful in keeping your hair healthy, strong, shiny and beautiful.
But, in this article we present a mask that, in addition to this, allow you to straighten your hair naturally.
Only these ingredients are needed:
- 1 ripe banana,
- 1 egg,
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of whole milk and
Preparation and method of use:
- In a bowl, cut the banana into pieces and mash with the help of a fork. There can be no lumps.
- Add the egg, including the yolk, and stir until combined.
- Finally, add the 2 tablespoons of olive oil and the 2 tablespoons of whole milk.
- Mix all the ingredients well and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Apply to dry, detangled hair massaging downwards to stretch and onto the scalp.
- Comb through smoothing and then wrap the hair around the head so that it can be wrapped in foil for warmth.
- Wait 30 minutes and shampoo and condition your hair as usual.
- Remove the water with a towel and wait for it to dry completely.
- Run the iron on a low setting, depending on the thickness of your strands, to perfect the softening.
Why does this mask work?
It turns out that each ingredient has perfect properties for hair. The banana, for example, is rich in phosphorus, potassium and iron. Provides elasticity to the hair and prevents split ends.
The egg, on the other hand, is a source of protein, vitamins A, B, and healthy fats. It is a natural moisturizer, ideal for dry and brittle hair.
Milk is rich in calcium, magnesium and proteins that promote growth and strengthen the root.
And finally, olive oil, among other properties, contains vitamin E, a great exfoliant that promotes hair growth and shine.