Chocolate is one of the most addictive sweets, so it is a sin for people who are on a diet, since its consumption contains too many calories, which leads to gaining weight.
However, it is necessary to make a caveat, and that means mentioning that dark chocolate and between 60% and 100% cocoa is the healthy option that we should choose, discarding commercial chocolate and with other ingredients adding more sugar.
prepare a mlight chocolate ousse
This time we are going to show a recipe of mlight chocolate moussewhich of course is one of the most delicious and desirable low-calorie recipes.
- 75 grams light butter
- 120 grams dark chocolate, about 60% to 90% cocoa
- Skimmed milk
- 2 teaspoons of stevia (optional)
- 4 egg whites
- 3 egg yolks
- Chop the dark chocolate and place it in a saucepan over low heat until melted. Then you have to pour the skimmed milk and combine it,
- When it is completely melted, add the light butter, until melted. Then add the egg yolks until they are well mixed with the other ingredients. Remember to also add the sweetener if it is of your choice.
- Beat the egg whites until they rise and add a pinch of salt. When the previous mixture is cooled, add the egg whites to the container, being very careful not to cut it.
- When the mixture is of the same tone, it must be distributed in different containers. Let it cool and then put it in the fridge to harden.
Remember that the calories will depend on the desserts you eat, do not exceed the limit of the day because later there will be delays in your fight to lose weight.