This tasty gluten-free crepe recipe is the perfect breakfast if you’re trying to lose weight. A delicious and excellent gluten-free alternative to lead a healthier lifestyle. And it is also very simple to do.
Discover how to prepare gluten-free crepes to burn fat below:
Gluten-free crepes to burn fat
Preparation: 5 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
Total: 20 minutes
Yield: 2 crepes
- 2 eggs from free range chickens
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon free-range butter
- 2 tablespoons of coconut flour
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 1/8 teaspoon pink salt
Ration: 2 crepes
To make it low carb: use 1/2 cup keto maple syrup
You can also use 1/2 cup of honey or maple syrup if you don’t want to go low carb.
- In a bowl, mix the eggs, oil, salt, and sweetener.
- Mix the coconut flour and finally the coconut milk.
- In a small crepe pan, or stainless steel or cast iron skillet, add 1/4 of the batter and cook for a few minutes, until the crepe is bubbly and sewn around the edges.
- Flip the crepe over and let it finish cooking.
Your crepes will be ready in less than 15 min.
Top with free-range yogurt or coconut milk with berries.
***Nutritional information does not include optional ingredients. ***
***Nutritional information for this recipe is based on the ingredients listed above**
Nutritional information of gluten-free crepes
Serving Size: 1 crepe
Amount per proportion
|% Daily value|
|total fat 26g 40%|
|Total carbohydrates 5g 2%|
|Dietary fiber 3g 12%|
|Protein 8g 16%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
And that’s it, you can now enjoy these gluten-free crepes to delight your guests, and above all know that you can eat healthily without losing the flavor that you like so much.