This “garlic water” will be the ultimate solution for pests in your garden. Also, it will keep your plants strong and healthy, the properties that garlic contains are magical for them.
Can combat fungi, aphid pests, ants and the fearsome mealybugswhich little by little absorb all the energy of the plant, which will end up killing it.
To know if our plant has a pest problem, it will be enough to check it. To do this, we will look very closely at the back of the leaves and their union with the stem, since these insects usually stay there.
How to prepare garlic water for plants?
Preparing this powerful natural pesticide is very simple:
- We will put 4 cloves of garlic in a pot with 1 liter of water and let it rest for 24 hours.
- The next day, we will take the pot to medium heat for about 20 minutes. Then we will turn off and let rest.
- Once cold, we will pass the liquid to a sprayer and spray the leaves of our plants. We’ll do it front and back.
Another way to prepare a pesticide with garlic is as follows:
- Put the cloves of a head of garlic in a blender and grind until you get a paste.
- We will add a hot pepper, of the variety called Chile. We will also add a tablespoon of pepper powder.
- We will grind everything very well, adding little by little 4 cups of water.
- We will pass this liquid to a sprayer and we will spray our plant completely, base of the stem, stem and leaves.
- This operation should be repeated once a week if we see insects hanging around the plant.
Once we finish using it, we must store it in the refrigerator.
The power of this homemade garlic water insecticide will surprise you, at the same time we will be benefiting, since we will be avoiding the use of chemical products.
These same can be harmful to our health, so we always recommend making and using homemade products. They are very effective.