Instead of throwing away the ground coffee that you used in your coffee maker, give them new life and make these yourself natural cleaners for the sink grinder in your kitchen, it will leave you smelling amazing – especially if you are a coffee lover.
Also, because you are reusing a material that commonly goes in the trash after use, this cleaning product is very cheap and easy to make and you are promoting recycling and sustainability. See the instructions and the materials you need below, they are very accessible and cheap that you will find in your own kitchen.
Natural Coffee Ground Cleaners for the Sink Grinder
What you will need:
Makes about 30 cleaners
- 1 cup of ground coffee already used and dry
- 1/2 cup epsom salts
- 1/2 cup baking soda
- 3 tablespoons of vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
- a small bowl
- Rounded measuring spoon or small melon
- Tray to bake
- Wax paper
- Measure and add the coffee grounds, Epsom salts, and baking soda to the bowl. In addition to giving the sink (or sink) a great aroma, ground coffee also sharpens the blades of the garbage disposal. The baking soda naturally cleanses the canal, and the Epsom salts break down the tartar that builds up from the water.
- Little by little add the vinegar – it will bubble when it interacts with baking soda, which is totally normal. Add a little at a time until the mixture resembles wet sand. You can also add vanilla to give an extra aroma plus.
- Mix everything very well until there is a homogeneous paste.
- Line the tray with wax paper, and use a rounded melon baller to create the shape of the scrapers. Take the mixture and then press it into the mold.
- Let them dry overnight and then put them in a container next to your sink or sink and use them as needed. Just stick one down the drain, turn on the garbage disposal and water, and enjoy the wonderful smell.
Lucid Life Writing