Dinner is one of the meals that we must take care of the most if we want to lose weight, we must not eat excess carbohydrates or heavy meals at night, since shortly after, we will go to bed, and the calories that are not burned are stored in fat, so you have an idea of what kind of dinner you should make, we bring you a delicious healthy dinner recipe.
How to enjoy a healthy dinner
During dinner, if it is possible to eat rich without including fattening foods, the most convenient during this time is to eat vegetables and proteins, reducing carbohydrates, there are many ways to prepare dishes that are healthy and delicious, an example of this is the recipe of healthy dinner that we bring you next.
Grilled Chicken with Sweet Potatoes and Chili
- 4 sweet potatoes (10 ounces each), peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces This ingredient can be replaced by carrots or beets.
- 2 1/2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- 4 chillies (optional).
- 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- 2 tablespoons of honey (optional).
- 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar.
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt, plus others to taste.
- 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts (2 lbs.), rinsed and patted dry.
- Cilantro chopped, to decorate (optional).
- Preheat oven to 200º C. In a medium bowl, toss sweet potatoes with olive oil and add to a roasting pan.
- Grill the chicken pieces for 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix the chiles, garlic, honey, vinegar, salt, cumin, and cinnamon to make a paste. Rub the paste evenly over each breast.
- Place the chicken breasts on top of the sweet potatoes and grill until the chicken is done cooking, about 25 to 30 minutes. Serve garnished with cilantro if desired.
With these ingredients you can now enjoy a healthy dinner that will also help you maintain your ideal weight.