This garlic water will be the definitive solution for pests in your garden. In addition, it will keep your plants strong and healthy, since the properties that garlic contains are magical for them.
It can combat fungi, aphid pests, ants and the fearsome mealybugs, which little by little absorb all the energy of the plant, which will end up killing it.
To find out if our plant has a pest problem, it will be enough to check it in a simple way. To do this, we will pay close attention to the underside of the leaves and their junction with the stem, since these insects usually stay there.
How to prepare this garlic pesticide for your plants?
Preparing this powerful natural pesticide is very simple:
- Put 4 garlic cloves in a pot with 1 liter of water and let it rest for 24 hours.
- The next day, put the pot on medium heat for about 20 minutes. Then turn off the heat and let it rest.
- Once cold, transfer the liquid to a spray bottle and spray it on the leaves of your plants. Do it in front and behind.
Another way to prepare a pesticide with garlic is as follows:
- Put the cloves of a head of garlic in a blender and grind until you get a paste.
- Add a hot pepper, of the variety called Chile. Also add a tablespoon of pepper powder.
- Blend everything very well, gradually adding 4 cups of water.
- Transfer this liquid to a spray bottle and spray your plants completely, from the base of the stem, the stem and the leaves.
- This operation should be repeated once a week if we see insects hanging around the plant.
- Once you are done using the mixture, you will need to store it in the refrigerator.
The power of this homemade insecticide will surprise you. In addition, you can also enjoy others benefiting from using it, since you will be avoiding the use of chemical products.
These same can be harmful to our health, so we always recommend making and using homemade products. They are very effective, be sure to try them!