A writer who knew how to penetrate the depths of the soul of each person with a stroke of the pen. He loved all the heroes in his works and subtly explored human nature.
Fyodor Mikhailovich Dostoevsky was one of the world’s most important and famous Russian writers and thinkers, whose work is known and studied in literature lessons around the world. Fyodor Mikhailovich had a tremendous influence on the development of literature throughout the world and the spiritual development of humanity as a whole.
Phrases and reflections of Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Today we propose to recall the best quotes and aphorisms of Fyodor Dostoevsky, suggesting thoughts on life and love, on man and liberals, on God and children. Also in our selection there are quotes from his best works.
- In a truly loving heart, either jealousy kills love or love kills jealousy.
3. Life is breathless without a goal.
5. You have to love life more than the meaning of life.
7. To stop reading books is to stop thinking.
9. An unsuccessful writer easily becomes a bilious critic: just as a weak and tasteless wine can become an excellent vinegar.
11. He who wants to be useful can do a lot of good even with his hands tied.
13. Do not litter your memory with complaints, otherwise there may simply be no room for wonderful moments.
15. “…being more a poet than an artist, I always took subjects beyond my strength…”