What is needed to get a tattoo? Many people think that get a tattoo It is very simple, however this goes beyond going to the studio and choosing a design you like. It is vitally important to go to a center that respects all hygienic measures, as well as other advice mentioned below.
Things to keep in mind when getting a tattoo
It is recommended to read the following list carefully and always keep in mind the following key points when getting a tattoo:
[irp posts=»35557″ name=»20 tatuajes para hombres con diseños originales»]
Before going fully with the realization, it is necessary that we can carry out a pre-tattoo consultation with the tattooist, which must be carried out in the tattoo studio where your drawing will be carried out. There you should pay attention to the following recommendations:
- Hygiene’s norm: the place must comply with hygiene conditions, which are regulated for each autonomous community. Due to the high risk of tattoos, dangerous situations such as contaminated needles should be avoided.
- Choice of area to tattoo: It is recommended to opt for areas where the skin does not stretch drastically, thinking that over time the tattoo does not run the risk of becoming deformed.
- An allergy test: Some people may have an allergic reaction to components of the ink, so it is recommended that a dot allergy test be performed before proceeding with a complex tattoo.
- Avoid removing the cover of your tattoo once this has been done, that way you can ensure that it will not be irritated or exposed to infections or bacteria.
- Instrumental: in this aspect, it must be composed of non-toxic and inert ingredients. They should preferably be disposable, or in any case be well sterilized, the reputation of the premises plays an important role in this aspect.
- Abstain from alcohol and drugs: These substances affect the normal circulation of the blood, which negatively affects bleeding, in addition to reducing the speed of healing.
- Request a subsequent report: It can be very useful to request a report about the pigments used to make a tattoo, since in case of going to a medical appointment it will facilitate the work of the doctor.
- Follow tattoo care to the letter: the care of the tattoo is vital, it must remain bandaged during the first four hours, wash with soap and water and apply an antibiotic cream after drying gently, this during the first 10 days. After this, the continuous use of a moisturizing cream is recommended.
Sometimes it will be necessary to carry out some retouching, so you should not be afraid to do so.
You can read here more information about the risks of tattoos that you should be aware of.
Tips before getting a tattoo
These tips can be of great help when getting a tattoo, especially if it is your first time.
[irp posts=»35310″ name=»25 frases para tatuajes que te inspirarán»]
- Be 100% sure before getting a tattoo, as well as think carefully about your choice.
- Start with a small tattoo in case of first time.
- Know the level of pain tolerance before opting for large and worked tattoos, you must be prepared at all times for pain. The needles can penetrate the skin up to 80 to 150 times per second, for some it is a very painful matter while for others it is simply irritating, it all depends on the level of tolerance.
- Cheap can be really expensive when it comes to tattoos, a good job that requires multiple sessions and a long time will have a fair and high price.
- Compromise is always necessary, after having thought about it well, make it happen.
- Buy a moisturizing cream in case the tattooist does not provide any at the end of it, this must be done before getting a tattoo.
- The decision to get a tattoo is personal, so the negative opinion of other people does not play any role in the matter.